Innogle, developed an Atmanirbhar product and did very first 5G Deployment on ocean providing a comprehensive solution with 5G Enabled Kadalcompass Device, Underwater floater and life safety watch with an Emerging Technologies of AI vision, IoUT (internet of Underwater things) which creates Digital Ocean by establishing two way Communication between the boats/Vessels as a Private Network using 5G/Lora/4G switch, it also Provide Profitable Fishing (PFZ ), Collects the Carpet Granular sensitive Ocean Data for Ocean Researchers, doctor connect on ocean and also Providing Digital ID for fishermen /ocean worker As a life safety watch to track and Trace in Real- time For Ocean Workers Even in Deep sea for the Benefits of 21.7 Million Ocean Worker.
- Awards & recognition
- Won 5G best Usecase in 5G hackathon By Department of telecommunication (DoT).
- Won Most Innovative Enterprise 5G use case deployed in the year by Indian Mobile Congress 2022
- The Very First MeitY Award winner as “INNOVATIVE STARTUP OF THE YEAR” 2019 was given by Former MeitY Minister Ravishankar Prasad and president of Nasscom Ms Debjani Gosh.
- Won Manufacturing Spirit Award as IT Adaptation and Innovation Award By TieNCR and Power2sme
- Finalist of National startup Award 2020 , other awards include NITI AAYOG WTI Awards 2019, Top 40 in Data innovation Bazaar 2020 by western Digital, Finalist of Nasscom’s DESIGN4INDIA 2019 AWARDS in CONNECTED & INTELLIGENCE, Under Social Boot camp under Telangana govt.
- Vision/Way forward/ future plan:
- State Govt. of Tamilnadu, requested for 500 sets of device proposals.
- Moc letter between Hon Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, Minister of Railways of India Communications and Electronics & Information Technology of and Hon Minister Rupala for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying minister for piloting across state.
- +50 individual piloting done . Enquiry received from global countries
- We exchanged agreements with Asia's leading telecommunications group for partnership and collaboration.
- Discussion with the Victoria government in Australia for research collaboration.
- We are in the process of developing the world's first ocean floating telecom tower and underwater cable monitoring system.